Our Management Service
Managing a Google ad campaign is not easy. If it were easy, all businesses would be using Google Ads and getting tons of customers. There are many protocols we must follow in order to have a successful advertising campaign.
- There are many hours of setting up multiple ad campaigns and split testing to see what works and what does not work and optimizing your website to be relevant to the ads we setup.
- There are tons of competitors that are bidding for different prices for that top spot on Google to get the most visitors.
- The local market you are in plays a big role in a successful advertising campaign. Larger markets are more difficult than smaller ones.
Google Ad campaigns take time to get going. There is a natural progression with Google Ads. The ads have to get tracking and visibility to be noticed for the correct customer that needs your service.
You need 60 - 90 days to get a good feel on the campaign for proper management. Weekly optimization and ad tweaking will be needed to adjust the ad campaigns with split testing and analytics.
Your Monthly Budget
Your monthly budget is a BIG factor in advertising with Google Ads. If your budget is limited, we will have to adjust your campaign accordingly so you won't run out of money before you run out of days to advertise and miss out on potential customers.
This is a basic real estate agent ad campaign.
We Run ads Monday - Friday
5 days a week
4 weeks a month
20 advertising days
$5 a day to advertise
At least $100 a month to advertise
As you can see, this will not work if you try to spend only $50 a month. Advertising like this on Google will result in your ad never showing up. Google will be happy to take your money if you advertise like this. You will never get any exposure compared to other African Hair Braid Stylist in the Atlanta Metro area that have a much larger budget of at least $100.
You know the old sayings.
"It takes money to make money"
"If you wanna play... you have to pay"
Know Your Numbers
Know your numbers BEFORE you commit to an advertising campaign on Google Ads.
You need to learn how to track your closings on new clients.
Do you close 1 out of every 3 leads?
Do you close 1 out of every 5 leads?
Do you close 1 out of every 10 leads?
Do you close 1 out of every 20 leads?
How much is that client worth to you? $100, $500, $1000, $2000...
It will cost you an average of $1.33 every time someone clicks on your ad.
The conversion rate for selling a client is about 5%. So if you spend at least $100 a month at $1.33 a click, you probably will get 75 clicks, and you will be looking at maybe 3 - 4 new clients signed up. That is why most African Hair Braid Stylist in Atlanta Metro spend hundreds of dollar on Google Ads to get more than just 1 client a month.
It's all a numbers game. Your competition is not playing around, so why are you?
Understanding The Market
- We analyze your industry market according to Google trends and statistic.
- We analyze the cost per click for African Hair Braid Stylist in the Atlanta Metro area
- We focus on helping you improve and get the best conversion rate
- We analyze the search volume for African Hair Braid Stylist in the Atlanta Metro area
- We focus on advertising for the best searched words and phrases that
equate to a conversion
- We disable words and phrases that will waste tons of money with garbage clicks
For an an African Hair Braid Stylist in the Atlanta Metro area you do not want ads that focus in on searched words and phrases like hair braids for sale, hair braid styles, hair braid school, black hair weaves. These are horrible searched words and phrases that will waste your money and result in non relevant clicks to your website. We have hundreds of searched words like this that we eliminate from your ad campaign.
We create ads that zero in on keywords that result in a sale or a good conversion like African Hair Braid Stylist in Atlanta.
The tighter we get with the most relevant searched words. The more targeted the visitor, the higher your conversion rate.
What is your sales process?
If you can't sell and close a client, no advertising will work no matter how many leads you get.
Things you need to master when selling a new client:
- Set appointments
- Answering calls
- Handling objections (prices, terms, services)
- Following up
- Client retention process.
Learn the ABC of sales.
ALWAYS BE CLOSING
Learn the AIDA principal.
Attention - Interest - Desire (Decision) - Action
- Attention: The first step in marketing or advertising is to consider how to attract the attention of consumers.
- Interest: Once the consumer is aware that the product or service exists, the business must work on increasing the potential customer’s interest level. Is the customer interested in what you have to sell?
- Desire: After the consumer is interested in the product or service, then the goal is to make consumers desire it, moving their mindset from “I like it” to “I want it.” Also, has the customer made a decision to make the purchase?
- Action: The ultimate goal is to drive the receiver of the marketing campaign to initiate action and purchase the product or service. Get them to pull out their credit card or sign on the contract. Ask for the sale.
What is your sales system?
Call Us: 404-918-9757